Your inventory has a story to tell. Do you know what it is?
Logistics. Sales. Asset tracking. Expiration management. Compliance. If you’re not capturing the data, you’re missing out on critical information that impacts your business.
What Can ConnectSx Do for You?
- Full inventory visibility, in the warehouse and in the field.
- Total control over surgical caseloads, from start to finish.
- Simple, centralized management of inventory requests and movements.
- Instant access to sales reports and documentation.
- On-the-go Mobile app designed for the field.
- Track and manage trunk-stock in real-time.
- Easily request the kits you need
- Immediately capture and share bill sheets and POs.
- Scan barcodes to simplify up your work.
- Turn your smartphone into a UDI barcode scanner.
- Get instant access to device data and information exports.
- Easily scan, track, and manage unique device identifiers.
- See what the FDA GUDID knows about your devices in an instant.
Emerging medical device companies are using ConnectSx to build their brand with field sales teams, increase their operational efficiency, and maximize their inventory investment. Check out our case study with device manufacturer Aevumed to learn more.
Who Uses ConnectSx?
- Complete visibility from the warehouse to the field.
- Real-time insights into location, status, and usage.
- Increase efficiency, reduce waste, support revenue and growth.
- Extend your sales team’s effectiveness.
- Manage cases, inventory, and product details.
- Know what you have, where it is, and when it’s due back, instantly.
- Control inventory, manage cases, and simplify the billing process.
- Accelerate payments, reduce administrative hassle, and cut admin time by 50% or more.
Hospitals / ASCs
- Real-time access to device inventory, usage, and procedural techniques.
- Get an up-to-date view on expirations and usage.
- Simplify reorders, minimize delays, errors and waste in the OR.
- Save time, reduce costs, and support improved outcomes.
Why ConnectSx? And Why Now?
Healthcare costs have long been an issue, and it’s only growing more acute. COVID-19 exposed the fragility of our supply chains and reminded us that innovation is irrelevant without the infrastructure to support it. Concerns over inflation, growing price compression, and increasing regulation are all converging to force healthcare providers and manufacturers to improve the quality of care while lowering costs for patients – all without adding extra admin hassle.
Sounds like an impossible wall to scale. But we don’t think so.
Leveraging our clinical and technical expertise, we designed ConnectSx to address each of these concerns through one intuitive, innovative, integrated platform.
By connecting siloed data and managing device knowledge throughout the entire value chain, ConnectSx helps prevent errors and delays, reduces waste, improves inventory visibility, and increases efficiency to improve overall costs. Our tools simplify complex workflows for medical device manufacturers, distributors, sales reps and the surgical teams they serve. And that can improving patient care, reduce healthcare costs, and increased sales force effectiveness.
Skeptical? Drop us a line and let’s talk.