Take Complete Control of your Medical Device Inventory
Full visibility across your ecosystem to simplify inventory management, field sales, loaners, expirations, and more.
Who says it can’t be easy? Not us.
The medical device supply chain can be cumbersome to navigate. Many moving parts and different tools to manage the constant flow of devices, supplies, and information increases both cost and risk.
Without effective systems in place it can be nearly impossible for organizations to track and control important device data; data that drives the bottom line to meet sales goals, while keeping up with changing regulations and clinical needs.
As the control center of the ConnectSx platform, the Console is your hub to master medical device supply chain management. By connecting critical information that was previously scattered across your value chain, the Console empowers you to take control of your device inventory, sales data, and critical device knowledge.
How the ConnectSx Console Benefits Manufacturers/Distributors
Full Visibility. Really.
- Complete transparency across the entire device ecosystem
- Seamless management of device data, usage statistics and case details
- Never lose sight of inventory or device information again
- Minimize administrative headaches and overhead
- Simplify complex workflows from movements to cases to cycle counts
- Prevent disruptions and delays with improved inventory efficiency
Better Quality Control
- Standardize workflows to automate device management and improve data quality
- Reliably store valuable data securely and accurately
- Improve data accessibility to support compliance needs
- Ready access to critical business analytics and device usage statistics
- Connect traditionally siloed information to turn disparate data into actionable insights
Capabilities of the ConnectSx Console
Simple Inventory Control
See how your inventory is allocated at-a-glance, and easily move assets from the warehouse to the field by initiating transfers and fulfilling replenishment requests. Track expirations, due-back information, notes, and even images at the individual device level.
Surgical Case Planning and Management
Efficiently manage surgical cases, schedule new cases and other events, and assign device inventory to cases – ensuring just-in-time delivery of knowledge and supplies required for positive surgical outcomes. Instantly generate sales order forms, capture POs, and send comprehensive invoices to speed payment and minimize errors.
Device and Kit Management
Set inspection intervals and get automatic reminders when items need inspection or recalibration. For kits and trays, use our check-in workflow to verify and document when kits are complete and ready for the field, every time they come in.
Control device data easily with seamless integration for UDI tracking and automated validation of UDI barcodes against the federal GUDID database. Compliance just got a little easier.