We take privacy seriously. This is our Policy on how we collect and use your personal information. Please read this.
We take the responsibility of having your personal information very seriously. We use your personal information only for providing and improving the services associated with ConnectSx, including (but not limited to) ConnectSx Console, ConnectSx Inventory (vTrakr), vTray, and UDidentify. We treat your personal information with the utmost care.
By using ConnectSx and any affiliated apps or infrastructure, you consent to the collection and use of information in accordance with this Policy.
ConnectSx reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace this Policy by posting the updated version at www.connectsx.com/privacy. It is your responsibility to check this Policy periodically for changes. Your continued use of ConnectSx and any associated services, including but not limited to web and mobile applications and infrastructure, following the posting of any changes to this Policy constitutes your acceptance of those changes.
Collection of Information
We may collect, store, and process the following information about you:
- Personal information (including name, email, zip code, telephone number) that you provide by completing forms on the Site, in our Apps, subscribe to our email correspondence, upload or submit any material through the Site or affiliated Apps, or request any information;
- Your log-in and password details in connection with our account creations and sign-in process for our web and mobile Apps;
- Details of any activity, requests, and/or transactions made by you through the Service;
- Communications (of any type) you send to us;
- Information that you post to the Site, or to our Web or Mobile apps, in the form of comments, notes, reference maerial, scheduling information, or contributions to discussions;
- IP addresses collected using analytics tools.
Uses of Your Personal Information
We may use the personal information you provide to:
- Identify you when you sign-in to your account;
- Enable us or third-party providers to provide you with the Services;
- Send you information we think you may find useful or which you have requested from us;
- Administer your account with us;
- Enable us to contact you regarding any question you make through our Service;
- Analyze the use of the Service and the people visiting to improve our content and Services; and
- Use for other purposes that we may disclose to you when we request your information.
We want to communicate with you only if you want to hear from us. We try to keep emails to a minimum and give you the ability to opt out when we can.
We will send you email relating to your personal interactions with the Service, including scan history, comment feedback (from our blog), transfer notifications, case cancellations, expiration notices, and the like. Many of these communications will be critical to your successful use of the Service.
You will also receive certain email notifications, for which you may opt-out.
We may send you service-related announcements on rare occasions when it is necessary to do so.
Except for the purposes of providing the Services, or in the case of complying with state and federal law, we will not give your name or personal information to third parties.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies but, if you prefer, you can change your browser to prevent that or to notify you each time a cookie is set. You can also learn more about cookies by visiting www.allaboutcookies.org which includes additional useful information on cookies and how to block cookies using different browsers. By blocking or deleting cookies used on our Service, you may not be able to take full advantage of our Service.
Any personal information or content that you voluntarily disclose in public areas of the Site becomes publicly available and can be collected and used by other users. You should exercise caution before disclosing your personal information through these public venues.
ConnectSx, like other web and mobile-based services, reserves the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, or in the good-faith belief that it is necessary to comply with the law.
To modify or delete the personal information you have provided to us, please log in and update your profile. We may retain certain information as required by law or for necessary business purposes.
On request, we will give you a copy of all the personal information about you that we hold. This information is subject to a fee not exceeding the prescribed fee permitted by law.
Want more info?
If you have questions or suggestions, please contact us.